Job ID 29908
- Experience Senior Administrative Assistant
- Industry Agribusiness
- Qualifications Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from a four-year college or university in Business/Finance/Accounting or at least 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education.
Job Location: Fresno, CA
Salary: $100k+, DOE
Family-owned 10-year-old company seeking experienced Senior Administrative and Financial / Office Manager to work in Fresno office. Very confidential applications including training, job, avid product history, etc. invited to Red Rooster CEO Fresno, CA.
- Provide high-level administrative support to senior executives and management team
- Manage finances and administration
- Prepare and distribute reports on production tracking on farm sites in 3 counties from production department
- Create and maintain filing systems and databases
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Production with event planning and coordination and budgets working with senior accountant
- Conduct research and compile data for various projects including 6 solar sites
- Serve as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding multi-entity farm, packing, and sales
- Work with accountants on a monthly closing and forecasts
- Proven experience as a senior administrative assistant or similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Able to navigate inventory program, Paychex, and QuickBooks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills working with all levels of ordinated employees
- Experience in the Produce and Agribusinesses
- Farming Corporate Operations experience
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree from a four-year college or university in Business/Finance/Accounting or at least 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and financial background check
- Be a thinking can-do leader and team-builder
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits such as health insurance, paid time off, and professional development opportunities.
If you are a highly organized individual with excellent administrative skills, we encourage you to apply for the position of Senior Administrative and Financial / Office Manager. Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications for consideration.
Please Send Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org