Job ID 27530
- Experience Experience with Planning, Scheduling, Forecasting & Inventory
- Industry Agriculture
- Qualifications 3-5 years’ experience (preferably in Agriculture)
The Production Scheduler is responsible for the daily and weekly production forecasts, which provide an insight to anticipated weekly sales on all Gold Coast Packing product lines. The Production Scheduler is responsible to maintain individual customer orders and update the production forecast accordingly in order to provide the most accurate information to all aspects of production. The forecast data will affect harvest and production departments and their corresponding schedules. Additional duties and responsibilities are also listed below.
- Liaison between sales teams and production
- Utilizes ERP systems, planning and scheduling software to develop and maintain master schedule and generate reports.
- Develops, prepares and maintains production schedules to guide production activities and achieve maximum efficiencies
- Review daily inventory report and ship out lots according to proper rotation
- Create and communicate daily production schedules
- Create weekly sales forecast for production and harvest teams
- Adjust weekly forecast according to harvest supplies
- Forecasts and plans capacity requirements to ensure alignment with department
- Manage finished good inventory
- Perform order entry procedures
- Monitor and manage raw product and finished goods inventories
- 3-5 years’ experience (preferably in Agriculture)
- Early morning arrival and after-hour calls
Hours: Monday thru Friday: 6:30am to 3:30pm or longer if necessary
Occasional Saturday Shift on Rotation (6:30am to 9:30am/7:00am to 10:00am)
Salary: $25 – $36 / Hourly
**Bonus incentive opportunities
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty in an effective and complete manner. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Note: There may be times when other job duties or tasks, which are not mentioned above, will be required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Gold Coast Packing is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Company makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.