About Jeff Bray
- What is the Highest education level obtained? Bachelor's Degree
1985 - 1991 Cal State University Hayward
I got my Bachelors Degree in Business administrations with and emphasis in Marketing
2021 - 2023 Murguia Fruit Co
• Responsible for cold calling and developing new customers.
• Maintain and grow current customer base volume.
• Handling procurement of Citrus and Grapes from shippers and growers.
• Management of Logistics and Transportation for orders.
• Sales to wholesale and retail customers.
• Manage accounts receivable.
• Helped develop new sales and marketing strategies
2020 - 2021 MVP Holding Mealthy.com
• Pursued and generated new products by relentlessly identifying, developing, and
targeting new business partnerships and opportunities.
• Developed Marketing and Sales strategies to launch the new product line and
• Oversaw the development of the new product and brand. Including product
testing and quality control.
• Worked with design team and agency to develop brand, logo, and packaging for
• Research and development of additional products and brands under the newly
designed Gourmin Brand.
• Created campaigns to generate traffic to our online shopping portals using social
media, emails to data base and sales funnels…
2016 - 2020 Yosemite Hospitality-Aramark
• Pursued and generated revenue through outside sales and marketing efforts by
relentlessly identifying, developing, and targeting new business partnerships.
• Established and maintained consistent and vibrant corporate image through all
product lines, represented company at trade events and developed strategic
relationships with key prospects.
• Hired, led and inspired 5-person sales team to highest sales levels via training,
modeling, support and financial incentives.
• Developed and implemented strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts
to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
• Monitored competitor products and services and maintained relationships with
industry influencers and key strategic partners to identify improvement areas and
grow customer base.
• Planned and oversaw advertising and promotion activities, including print and
social media and recommended product positioning and pricing strategy to attain
largest long-term market share