Write Your Resume Here
Office Assistant II
SlingShot Agency - County of Monterey Housing and Community Development - Salinas, CA September 2022 to March 2023
• Perform a variety of general or specialized clerical duties related to filing, reception, form processing, mail, typing or data entry. Obtain and compare information related to department records, programs, and services.
• Perform initial function and initiate cases through the department's automated system; and perform related work as required.
• Explain the proper use of forms and documents.
• Schedule customer appointments and maintain schedules for technical or professional staff.
• Perform related duties as assigned. Translated forms to clients and explained in further detail what each permit was for in regards to the information provided by them.
• Training staff on calling center, provided development feedback, review training materials and prepare learning materials for programs.
Macy's Sales Associate
Macy's - Salinas, CA
June 2022 to September 2022
• Greet and receive customers in a welcoming manner. Respond to customer's questions.
• Direct customers by escorting them to racks and counters. Sharing product knowledge as well as where to find certain brands.
• Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggest applying for a credit card and or singing up for rewards points.
Soledad Valley State Prison - Soledad, CA September 2019 to October 2019
• Supervising a group of inmates clean the medical rooms, offices and equipment.
• Training offenders on how to use chemicals the proper way such as measuring, where to use them and wear proper PPE.
• Had many training on Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP) clean with a group of inmates, what inmates can only clean and what us supervisors had to watch out for, proper chemicals and PPE.
Front Desk Receptionist
SimonMed Imaging - Monterey, CA September 2017 to December 2018
• Confirmed and scheduled patients through out the day and helping disabled patients fill out paperwork. • Translated for all non-speaking Spanish patients on a daily basis with secure questions for MRI and Ultrasound procedures.
• Updated electronic information into system for RADs to review images and fax reports over to referring physicians.