About Edgar Hernandez
- Write Your Resume HereEdgar Hernandez Salinas, CA 93960, firstname.lastname@example.org (831) 737-0183 Work ExperienceFood Safety and Compliance Manager, Wish Farms CA - Salinas, CA May 2021- Present • Prepared the company for third party audits to comply with Food Safety policies • Managed the IIPP of the company to meet OSHA requirements • Scheduled and performed safety trainings for company staff • Developed inventory storage rooms for each region the company operates in • Created an online SDS folder to be made visible to all company staff • Trained all pesticide handlers in the companies respirator and handler programFood Safety Tech, D’Arrigo Brothers - Salinas, CA October 2018 - May 2021 • Performed internal audits on harvest and productions to meet company FS standards • Developed and maintained excel systems to organize food safety data • Hosted third party auditors for LGMA and Primus qualifications • Managed the company’s southern district food safety programQuality Engineer ,Fresh Realm - Indianapolis, IN March 2017 - September 2018 • Supervised and staffed the quality team of a food packing facility • Created, managed, and completed the action items of open company CAPAs • Developed SOPs for equipment, inventory, and quality job functions • Validated filling equipment for the facility through the creation of IQ and OQ reports • Assisted the company in the expansion of the Indianapolis facility by training staffWinemaking Intern, The Wine Group - Soledad, CA August 2016 to December 2016 • Analyzed the quality of grapes though new spectroscopy procedures • Validated the results from 4 procedures and developed a schedule for future lab positions • Worked on the cellar floor by operating pumps, valves, and various separation units • Verified store purchased chemicals and in lab operating equipment • Tested key quality parameters in pulled wine samples held in the facilityStaff Engineer, Katin Engineering Consulting - Antioch, CA March 2015 to August 2016 • Organized site visits for the installation of metering equipment on solar thermal panels • Sketched piping and instrumentation diagrams of water heating systems • Communicated with company clients in troubleshooting and solving issues found on site • Collected and compiled solar data for customer monitoring • Trained new engineers on job responsibilities, tasks, and expectations.
- What would be considered your ideal job? Control engineer.
- What is your current job title? Compliance Manager
- What is the Highest education level obtained? Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study or Degree obtained? Chemical Engineering